The Benefits of Keeping A Journal
Why it helps to get things down on paper
Inside the pages of a journal we give space to our thoughts. It isn’t only about writing or sketching, it’s about airing, collecting, organising and reflecting on everything that passes through, plays on or preys on our minds. Journaling helps us pay more attention to both the world inside us and the world around us.
We’ve created a range of beautiful hardback journals to help you put your thoughts, observations, and reflections down on paper.
Read about each one in more detail below.
- Follow our Journaling Pinboard.
- Discover 26 Reasons To Keep A Journal.
- Read Brainpickings on the Creative Benefits of Keeping A Journal.
- Peek inside the pages of Oprah Winfrey’s journals (she’s been keeping them since she was 15).
- Read Kathleen Adams’ Brief History of Journal Writing.
- Find lots more inspiration here.