Are You Looking After Yourself?
Why self care is so essential
The ten chapters found with these pages each draw to a close with a simple habit that anyone can put into action today. Inside, you will find:
1. Start here as you are - Slowing down to tune in.
2. Comparison if the thief of joy - Feeling great about other people's brilliance.
3. It's not pink and it was never fluffy - The strength in looking after yourself.
4. Strong stuff - A daily dose of playing to your strengths.
5. Personal Puff - We breathe differently. We can breathe consciously.
6. Stretch - A kinder kind if sport.
7. Trust your gut - The individuality of eating.
8. My way - Choosing life with the good stuff in mind.
9. Laughter lines - A celebration of the passage of time.
10. Thinking tricks - Common sense for a complicated world.
Illustrated by Karolin Schnoor, a German creative who captures the beauty of the human form in all its different shapes and sizes.
A hard back cloth bound book 22cm x 16cm.
This is one of a series of four books published by Octopus Publishing under the Aster imprint.