Books To Take On Your Internal Travels
Sophie Howarth chooses six favourites
The ten chapters found with these pages each draw to a close with a simple 'paws for thought'. Inside, you will find:
1. Four-legged therapy - How your pet can be good for you.
2. Unconditional like - Learning to like yourself, warts and all.
3. Time makers and mindful observers - Living in the moment with cats for company.
4. Daily wonder - Discovering the world through canine eyes.
5. Bouncing back - How to deal with life's knocks.
6. The Dolittle effect - From talking to gracious listening.
7. Belonging - Connecting with others through animals.
8. My way - Choosing life with the good stuff in mind.
9. Pets at work - The best therapist has fur and four legs.
10. By my side - How animals keep us in touch with the world as we age.
Illustrated by Veronica Wood.
A hard back cloth bound book 22cm x 16cm.
This is one of a series of four books published by Octopus Publishing under the Aster imprint.